Emma Stone Covers Teen Vogue September 2011

Emma Stone Covers Teen Vogue September 2011
Emma Stone Covers Teen Vogue September 2011
Emma Stone covers 'Teen Vogue' September 2011. After Elle's July 2011 issue and August's Vanity Fair, this is the Emma's third major magazine cover in as many months. Inside, the 22-year-old actress talks about Comic-con, working with Andrew Garfield in Spider-Man, but also her career goals, her red carpet style and her frequent hairstyle changes.
Another month, another magazine cover for lovely actress Emma Stone. After July's Elle cover and August's Vanity Fair spread, this time is September's 'Teen Vogue' issue.
In the accompanying cover story, Emma dishes on her goals, changing hairstyles, Andrew Garfield, her love for Comic-Con, and her red carpet style. Photographed by Daniel Jackson, the 22-year-old actress wears a Burberry Prorsum coat from the fall 2011 collection and flaunts her gorgeous red tresses.

For her role as Gwen Stacy in the upcoming 'The Amazing Spider-Man', Emma had to return to blonde hair color, her natural shade. Speaking about her frequent hairstyle changes, the 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' star told the magazine that, "I mean, it's just hair."

On working with Andrew Garfield in Spider-Man, the actress says that, "Andrew is one of the most giving actors I've ever worked with. If I needed to get to a place of love or sadness in a scene, he'd leave messages on my phone to replay, or slip in lines off camera for a different reaction than what was scripted. He gave me so much to react to."




She is beautiful and extremely talented, she idolizes Diane Keaton, Lucille Ball, and anything related to Saturday Night Live, and she loves classic television. On being called an 'old soul', Emma says that, "I mean, what is an old soul? Let’s just tell the world that this is BS, and I’m not an old soul. I am a screaming, newborn, just-slapped baby."

Emma is known for not being afraid to take a risk when it comes to her red carpet styling, always managing to pull off stunning, show-stealing outfits. "At first I didn't think I was allowed to have opinions without being a crazy person or completely irrational — it's like in life, you learn where you can have them. But my stylist understands me completely. She's not like, 'You're going to wear this sparkly princess gown'", the actress told 'Teen Vogue'.

On Comic-con, Stone admits it is one of her favorite places in the world. "It's my favorite place; I'm dead serious. Don't you find people who are passionate about something—it doesn't matter what it is, unless it's like, murder—kind of amazing," she says.

The adorable actress has a pretty busy schedule this year. She appears opposite Julianne Moore, Steve Carell, and Ryan Gosling in 'Crazy, Stupid, Love', dumps Justin Timberlake in 'Friends with Benefits', and stars in the big-screen adaptation of the best-selling novel 'The Help'. As for her career goals, Emma confesses that, "I have dreams of being a producer, being behind a camera, eating seven tacos for every meal, and making movies that affect people the way they affect me. I don't even need to be in them."





Photos courtesy of Teen Vogue 
Source: becomegorgeous.com