Lea Michele Covers Harper's Bazaar September 2011

Lea Michele Covers Harper's Bazaar September 2011
Lea Michele Covers Harper's Bazaar September 2011
Lea Michele covers Harper's Bazaar September 2011 for the magazine's Fall fashion issue. The beautiful 24-year-old actress dished about her unconventional features, her boyfriend Theo Stockman, Gwyneth Paltrow, and her career after 'Glee'. Take a look at some highlights from the interview.

Lea Michele is Harper's Bazaar new cover girl for the magazine's September 2011 special Fall Fashion Issue. Inside, the 24-year-old starlet talks about life after 'Glee', her relationship with Theo Stockman, Gwyneth Paltrow and her unconventional features.
The actress confesses that she's not bothered at all by her rather atypical beauty. "How many managers told me, 'Get a nose job. You’re not pretty enough'? But I proved them wrong", Lea says.

Her 'Glee' character, Rachel Berry, is graduating at the end of this season, but Lea says her career is just starting and that she wants to play on Broadway and do Evita.

"I don’t stop. It’s my nature. People have to tell me to slow down. I plan on playing every role on Broadway. I want to do Evita. I want to do Sweeney Todd with [Glee costar] Chris Colfer. We want to do Wicked. I’ll be Elphaba and he wants to play 'Guy-linda.' I want to do movies, make music. Glee is only the beginning", she told in the interview with Harper's Bazaar.



Lea also reveals the names of the actresses in Hollywood whom she admires such as Penelope Cruz, Blake Lively, Jennifer Aniston, and Gwyneth Paltrow. Speaking about Gwyneth, Lea told Harper's Bazaar that, "I am obsessed with Gwyneth Paltrow." The young star recalls that the two met when they were rehearsing a Chicago routine for 'Glee'. "I was nervous and said, 'I don’t think I can do that dance move.' She said, 'You can do it.' She wasn’t afraid of anything. I love talking with Gwyneth. She just gives good advice. She said, 'Don’t ever read anything about you'", Lea says.

On her life, Lea admits that, "I have a small life. I just want to be around them [Glee castmates] all day". Besides, on a regular night, she and her boyfriend, Theo Stockman, "cook dinner, have wine" or a Skinny Girl margarita. "Love it. Bethenny Frankel is smarter than all of us", she told the magazine.
On her relationship with Stockman, the actress says that, "What I do is what I do, and what he does is what he does, and when I come home, we have each other. He doesn’t get caught up in it."

She is young and popular, yet Lea is down-to-earth and admits she's not perfect. "People have to remember this is all new for us. We’re all reasonably young, except for Cory [Monteith], who’s old. I’ve learned some lessons. But people are going to say what they want to say. I know who I am, and I’m not perfect"




Photos courtesy of Harper's Bazaar
Source: becomegorgeous.com