Nicole Scherzinger wants grown-up style

Nicole Scherzinger
Nicole Scherzinger
Nicole Scherzinger likes to opt for a "grown up" look.
The 'X Factor' judge prefers to go for a "rock 'n' roll" style and even teams her lace dresses with leather jackets or boots to "toughen up" her image.

She said: "My style has evolved into being a little bit more grown up. It's rock 'n' roll inspired, but chic. Glam rock.
"If I wear a lace dress I throw on a leather jacket to toughen things up, or some crazy boots. I like dresses that are sassy, but have clean lines."
Despite her rocker style, the 33-year-old singer likes her garments to make her feel "like a woman" - and she admitted to choosing carefully to make sure she doesn't clash with fellow 'X Factor' judge Paula Abdul while filming the singing competition.
She added to People magazine: "I want to wear dresses that make me feel like a woman, but I add a rock edge to it as well. That's my style and I'm an artist before I am a judge.
"As far as Paula and I, we will find out what each other's dresses are that day and try to wear things that will complement each other."
Source: .exposay.com